My last entry was regarding a beautiful wedding I was fortunate enough to be involved in at Rottnest Island. What an amazing little family getaway that turned into.
That was way back in March last year and I still struggle to believe that time has gone so fast. Mr & Mrs W will be celebrating their first wedding anniversary soon. Here is a very brief recap of what has occurred over the last 318 days:-
- I had a beautiful break in between weddings where my gorgeous family and I ventured to Albany and spent a week exploring and having new adventures
- I fractured my leg and spent six weeks on crutches
- My six year old son broke his arm in two places and spent five weeks in plaster
- My four year old underwent his 2nd round of surgery in only four short months
- I officiated over 15 weddings and have been blessed enough to get countless new clients
- I celebrated my 5th wedding anniversary
- I celebrated two years as a celebrant
- We celebrated the Festival of Shannon (my birthday celebrations)
- Renovations on our backyard began, an absolutely huge job that was undertaken single handily by my amazing husband with a deadline of five days.
- In between all that there have been school carnivals, assemblies, dress up days and many more “mum jobs” that have kept me busy, as well as all the other day to day appointments and functions I attend regularly as my husband’s handbag.
- There’s also been Christmas, another 4 week break from weddings, wonderful summer school holidays spent with my beautiful boys and a new school year that started, which has seen both of my boys at school full time – how weird is that?? I feel lost without my little one around.
So, before I sign off on this post I make this solemn and binding promise to you. I WILL UPDATE THIS BLOG MORE REGULARLY. I promise to update it at least every fortnight, any more then that and you would get mighty bored reading about all of these ramblings.
Until next fortnight . . . .